Class Attire Requirements
All students are required to wear the rehearsal clothes listed below.
All female dancers are required to have their hair up and off the neck in preferably a bun, or at minimum, a high ponytail.
- Black Leotard for all female dancers ages 6 years and older.
- Pink leotard for Pre-Dance.
- Ballet pink or tan tights: All female students are required to wear ballet pink tights for ballet classes. Tan tights, not nylons, are permitted for all other classes.
- Black ballet skirts are encouraged for ballet class and required for Pointe class. Black dance shorts for all other classes are permitted.
- Pink ballet slippers, split sole (size permitting).
- Tan tap shoes with buckle or black Oxford tap shoes according to age and ability.
Jazz - Musical Theatre Shoes
- 1½ inch high-heeled tap shoes.
Acrobatics - Primary Acrobatics - Hawaiian - Modern Dance
- Barefoot (stirrup or convertible tights required).
- White fitted tee shirt or leotard: No designs on shirt, black shorts, dance pants or sweat pants, white socks.
- Black or white ballet slippers, split sole (size permitting).
Jazz - Lyrical Dance - Musical Theatre Shoes